19th International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
Okinawa Convention Center, July 7 (Mon) - 11 (Fri), 2014
- General Chairs
- Kaoru Yamanouchi, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Steven Cundiff, JILA, NIST and University of Colorado, USA
- Regina de Vivie-Riedle, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Germany
- Program Chairs
- Makoto Kuwata-Gonokami, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Louis DiMauro, Ohio State University, USA
- Call for postdeadline papers
Postdeadline paper submission is now open on OSA's UP2014 website. Please click on "paper submission" in the menu to jump to the submission page. The deadline for postdeadline paper submission is June 23, 2014, 12:00 EDT (16:00 GMT).
- Registration now open
You may now register for participation and/or book your hotel room.
Please click on the link in the menu for more information. The deadline for online registration is May 31, 2014, 17:00 JST (8:00 GMT).
- Call for sponsorship
We welcome sponsorship from all related companies and organizations.
Donations from international sponsors start at 150,000 JPY (roughly equivalent to 1100 EUR or 1500 USD at the present rate).
Benefits for our sponsors include:
(1) The company logo and website URL posted on this website
(2) A company booth (with an exhibition desk and a poster board) provided in the sponsor exhibit area on the conference site
(3) An advertisement printed in the UP2014 Book of Abstracts
For further detail, please contact the UP2014 Staff Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org