19th International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
Okinawa Convention Center, July 7 (Mon) - 11 (Fri), 2014
- General Chairs
- Kaoru Yamanouchi, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Steven Cundiff, JILA, NIST and University of Colorado, USA
- Regina de Vivie-Riedle, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Germany
- Program Chairs
- Makoto Kuwata-Gonokami, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Louis DiMauro, Ohio State University, USA
No program or events will be held today, Tuesday, July 8, 2014. All scientific sessions scheduled for today will be postponed to a later date.
Due to the large typhoon hitting Okinawa, all transportation methods are unavailable, including taxis. We apologize for your inconvenience and ask everyone to stay safely indoors until the bad weather passes.
The online technical digest is now available for download.
The contents of the program book are now available for download.
The call for submission for the UP2014 proceedings book is now open. The submission deadline is 17:00 on July 19, 2014, JST (8:00 on July 19, GMT).
Instructions for oral, invited, postdeadline, and poster presenters have been posted.
We have updated the Venue page with detailed transportation information, including an illustrated guide and timetables for the local bus network.